La Jolie Ronde has been at the forefront of Primary Languages since 1983.
A leading provider of French & Spanish language learning, for children,
through extra-curricular language classes as well as supplying language
resources to primary schools across the United Kingdom, Ireland and overseas.
La Jolie Ronde programmes are structured according to age and differing
levels of ability, are available in both French & Spanish for 0-11 year olds
– an ideal age when children are very receptive and less inhibited. Each
weekly lesson combines fun with exciting games, songs and activities.
For more information on the best programme to suit your child please click
here – www.lajolieronde.co.uk/parents
This is what my La Jolie Ronde classes provide:
- A unique, structured language course established for over 30 years
- An excellent/native accent for the children to copy
- Small classes with plenty of individual attention and learning with children of his/her own age
- Conversation, basic grammar, games, role-plays, rhymes and stories
- An awareness of France, its geography and culture
- Term reports on your child’s progress
- French certificates awarded on completion of each programme
La Jolie Ronde classes run separately from those offered in the curriculum to children at KS2. The programme is designed to enhance their learning skills and to challenge the children, which means that they excel at French and develop their language skills to the highest level possible.